2011年11月16日星期三

UGG Boots ClearanceBoy suffering from abnormal messages published in the media microblogging users t

Jing Bao (Reporter intern Dengli Yun Zou Wei) there are more than 931,633 yuan, bit actress of great concern. Time of this writing, the treatment of small Junhao Sina microblogging forward and comment on the number of articles more than 2,000,UGG Online Shop, ranked Sina microblogging hot day forward the third list, users still love and care for small Junhao pass them.

8 o'clock yesterday morning,UGG Store, the newspaper reported on small Junhao by Sina microblogging reproduced and published immediately after the widespread response. Bloggers have conveyed this message to other Friends of Bo, the disease of small Junhao way to seek treatment. Of these, the actress, Dream of Red Mansions They forwarded by the original microblogging, hoping to attract more people's attention, so wandering in pain from the disease as soon as the small Junhao entanglement.

CCTV

friends' home with two dogs, Happy and beautiful, rather than physical pain and grief caused.

Fan least one Hong Kong media said, as media people can do is widely advertised, so that good people to lend a helping hand I hope one day people will not be such a thing too much numb. microblogging users, provide the child's test single scan, medical scans, what drugs have been used, whether the genetic history of both parents and other information, easy to determine, given the other children there may be exposure to toxic or infectious source, it is best to test things around under the ! These items are made of pictures to send to the web, the best English test with a single medical record, thank you! Reporter intern Dengli Yun Zou Wei) yesterday,UGG Boots Clearance, Pengcheng people love the flood again. to save the newspaper's small Junhao Hotline (0755-83515151) is almost off the hook, more than 200 member of the public through the newspaper to Xiao-Jun Howard offers a variety of treatment methods, some with close relatives suffered from this strange disease of the treatment experience, to reporters about the many domestic hospital can cure the strange disease.

member of the public Chow recommended treatment of small Junhao transferred immediately, because his daughter is also the age of 13 too small Junhao similar diseases, Children's Hospital was diagnosed with severe anemia, but not able to give the exact disease name in medicine in the doctor's advice , daughter of Mr. Zhou will go to Guangzhou, Zhongshan Hospital, Second People's Hospital, the hospital's Dr. Zheng Donghui rheumatology view their daughter's condition, she found sores caused by erythema of systemic autoimmune anemia every bloody its Dr Cheng in taking her medicine issued after the condition has improved markedly, but the drug has been taken to go.

Pinghu Street, Longgang Dr. Deng is a Chinese medicine clinic, his analysis, The symptoms manifested as stomach disorders, and antibiotics, anti-inflammatory drugs have no effect on small Junhao, now need to use medicine to clear small Junhao shortness of breath. drugs, because the child is very slow in vitro detoxification, toxins in the body backlog would hinder the improvement of the condition. symptoms of A brief history of high point of view, should be warm winter areas of medicine febrile disease, if necessary, and I am willing to help in a small Junhao.

- Chinese Master Choi

I described the symptoms according to the newspaper to determine; small Junhao's disease is a disease in a Chinese typhoid fever, is Shaoyang sick. pathogenesis of organs in the liver and gall bladder.

- to do a clinic in TCM Longhua zhouyongning123

I was in school abroad immunology. just listen to his parents that he read the newspaper to see small Junhao's system is a problem. can look up is not got hereditary angioneurotic edema, because the immune system complement system as a result of the lack of C1INH protein. - Bridget W

small Junhao family, you do not worry everywhere chaos head doctors, must be calm, not to delay the child's condition. until the last minute, do not give up any opportunity and hope. Let the heavens bless you! - odbo7812

□ dialog

Little Miss Wu Junhao aunt:

if given the chance, I would like to eleven door thanks

about gratitude -

no way to respond to good people I am guilty

Jing Bao: see a doctor in a small Junhao During the time you have been desperate you?

Miss Wu: there have been, is, Hao Hao has just transferred to the City Children the hospital. to Children's Hospital, the first day, I borrowed a friend's 3000 dollars to the children see a doctor, took over the results of the first day, was very helpless.

Jing Bao: these days, to the hospital to visit small Junhao many people do?

Miss Wu: Haohao Children's Hospital in the city hospital, there are more than 100 enthusiastic people to the hospital to visit him, just four days (as of February 1 ) the total contributions to more than 17 million, which I was very moved and I do not know what to say thank you.

Jing Bao: Do ​​you want to these good people what to say?

Ng: I do not know what to say, if given the opportunity I would like to thank eleven door in fact, in addition to the hospital to visit Haohao good-hearted people, there are a lot of people called to ask the child's condition I regard these good people down the phone, but recently too busy too confusing, I really no way to respond to calls or text messages, so my heart feel very guilty.

on small Junhao -

I cry, he is very happy

Jing Bao: Can you talk about small Junhao is what kind of child do?

Miss Wu: sick before, Hao Hao is very lively, with my daughter to kindergarten with little small. Last Christmas, he also performances of it. may be over a few days, he was sick. Haohao like red clothes and toys, love a clean, hand of a dirty, wash soon he came to Shenzhen, it will not speak Mandarin, can come soon, and my grandmother would often correct me, and whenever we a say in Jiangxi, he came over to say p>

Jing Bao: small Junhao seemed very sticky you?

Miss Wu: Yes, a child, he grew up with me, people say he and my daughter is a twin and his clothes I bought, even the name is what I played, he is a shy and sensitive child, as long as I cry, he was very happy, long time no speak Bengzhuo little face and sometimes I go to the toilet, he will say Grandma, I did not mother accompany small Junhao treatment, then your daughter how to do?

Miss Wu: (cry ...) My father received from his hometown in Jiangxi to take care of my daughter, Xixiang, Bao'an, since Haohao sick, I have not seen how my daughter, I would very much like her, can not any way to bring her around. (tears)

Jing Bao: your daughter will be jealous of you?

< p> Miss Wu: The Hao Hao hospital the day before, I called my father to daughter to the hospital, the met side. old daughter asked me, Mom, when you go home ah? I can not answer sometimes , see I always take care of Hao Hao, she will be jealous and I am very sad, but she grew up will understand me.

Jing Bao: how are you going to do that now?

< p> Miss Wu: to Guangzhou to see the doctor, I do not know how long to go, do not know her daughter how to do. that day, I suddenly received a text message my ex-husband, I was very sad and he is now also working in Shenzhen He also saw the report, he asked me, you are a good aunt, can you be a good mother? (crying)

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论