2011年11月16日星期三

UGG Store(My original ) lost shoes

not I have this fetish plot, nor is it my people how thrifty . Shoes wear out , and buy a new pair of lost . Old not new do not come,UGG Store, is the most natural thing . But I do not know why today I lost this pair of shoes , made ​​me not too happy .
It was late autumn of 2004 ,UGG Boots Sale, floods in downtown Harbin , ( as well as to news of the earthquake ) the entire school holidays , with the teacher 's son and his girlfriend have such a rare spare time , so we will take the whole family machine to a brief tour . Went together to the Xingcheng , Huludao , Jinzhou . Visiting the city, eat seafood , on the north Putuo Mountain , tour the Beacon Hill . Left many good memories. This pair of red shoes dragonfly is a big mall Jinzhou spent 200 yuan to buy the . Shoes look nice and very comfortable, I was wearing a pair of feet like put out quickly tired legs wearing pointed shoes to throw , and immediately put on a pair of new shoes . New shoes by truth there must be a process of adaptation of the total . But this time really do not have this process, I wear it shopping and walking do not feel tired , but comfortable.
seasonal time of year I will take care of it well and then placed in storage , never horse almost . Sole ground side , and repaired to wear , wear thin stick a heel stick or wear . Spend it with me landed Leshan , shopped in Wang Tau Mountains , a few days ago and I also swim with the beautiful Volga estate . Usually wear it feel tired , go a long way , when the foot is also no shortage of sightseeing tour . I did not expect this morning when the accident shoes shoe soles found a hole has appeared , to the shoe repair shop to repair, teacher pay by hand a torn rubber soles are all aging , and can not repair , only scrapped.
careful calculation, it has accompanied me seven years , then became his son's girlfriend is now my daughter ,UGG Online Outlet, and soon became the child's mother , these shoes also turn to the life of the Resurrection . May feel that my heart is lost pair of shoes good pity ah !

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论