2011年12月26日星期一

Moncler CoatsHow do you say what you really count

How do you say what you really count ,[url=http://www.monclercoatsoutletstore.com/]Moncler Jackets[/url]

Today is our one year together

yesterday,[url=http://www.monclercoatsoutletstore.com/]Moncler Coats[/url], did you take my heart very uncomfortable

was a lot of people tried to persuade me not necessary

I know I let go I you stupid I am a salt

usually tired of every day together with you

now it throughout our party Le

I believe that time will dilute all

you will find that you understand you love the person you care

you quarrel with me before the time is not to say what

Now my mom is really good for me

I have to go find his own way in the

I found a job I certainly will try to do things the

to focus on my work every day I meet

we have traveled together a lot of places

those places are our shared memories remember

what will change what will does not exist

I now what my family is not good

I just want to earn good money to feed myself

I do not let them down Le

I know you are very hard you want to make more money

so be it

you I will not go to noisy

never make you feel irritable the

we each have their own life

you work hard good things it

we do not disturb each other's living again

good terms ,[url=http://www.hot-jackets.com/]Moncler Jackets[/url], right

write the log I did not cry I figured out

I know I can no longer be that I had previously

year I can only game this year when I strive to live

- 9.30 zQ

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论