2011年10月21日星期五

UGG Classic Modify windows 7 My Documents under the default save location

modify windows 7 under the My Documents default save location Windows7 system in my documents , pictures, music files are saved in the C disk , can modify the default path to my document it, it should how do I change my default save location when people do ,UGG Classic, let's look at windows 7 changes saved under my Documents the operation .
1, open
Open Personal Folders
2, by default ,UGG Classic, My Documents , My Pictures , My Videos , My Music and download these folders are stored in this directory.
My Documents saved
3, right-click My Documents , open the : My Document, and then click OK to save changes.
save the document to change my position
4, if the new settings folder not created ,UGG Classic, the system will pop up a dialog box prompts us,
create a new folder
5, the system will prompt us to

so I move a folder where to save the document will no longer appear in the C drive , and other documents such as My Pictures file , My Videos , My Music can also use this method to modify the default are saved.

没有评论:

发表评论